Monday, September 3, 2012

Review of Covergirl+Olay make-up


After receiving my (free) sample from BzzAgent I worked this wonderful make up into my daily routine. The first thing I noticed was its sweet smell and super silky texture. The second thing was the generous pump size each "squirt" gave me made it easy to cover my whole face in one pump which not only keeps things cleaner but the bottle being sealed keeps your make-up usable for much longer.
Over the past few weeks I have noticed a change in not only how moisturized my skin is but have seen some acne scars fading as well as some of the crepe"y' texture on my eyelids becoming smoother.

The pressed powder is what gives this whole line a 4 star instead of 5. It is a little too light for me since I would like to be able to use it in lieu of the liquid on  "good skin" days and it just did not allow for build-able coverage. Overall, it is great as a setting power but I would not use it as a touch-up powder due to a bit of cakey-ness that the mix of shine and the powder create.

Overall I really liked the liquid make up and it will get a place in my daily routine but the powder is  not a must have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment