Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It really is UnReal - Unreal Candy Review

So as many of you know, I participate in BzzAgent campaigns from time to time and the one I am in now is for a new candy called Unreal. It is a wonderful new product makes extra care to not have any of those nasty chemicals and no hydrogenated oils and no corn syrups. The candy is also gluten free for those of you with allergies/Celiac.

The only downside is if you are allergic to nuts, most, if not all, come with  "Shared equipment" or "contains tree/peanuts." so watch out for that!

That being said those in my house and my family LOVE the candy. They say it is really yummy and does not taste "earthy" or "hippy." I love the funky names (Un 54 is my favorite) and the fact the company is making just a small number of really good items instead of a lot of just ok candies.



No comments:

Post a Comment