Friday, August 24, 2012

Sorry it has been so long...

With so much happening in my market garden in the past month I have had almost no time to update my little ol blog here.

The good - I have had a massive crop of lemon cucumbers and 5 different types of peppers. I have everything from long sweet Italian peppers to tiny (and HOT) habenaros.

The bad - My tomatoes are not doing so well. Between the too cool nights and a nasty case of tomato blight I have not been able to take many to market but the good part is I get to eat (and can) all the ones that remain edible.

The pretty - I have received the new 2012 MASH set of nail stampers and have been changing my nail polish daily to try them all out. Some of the images ROCK and some just suck ass and are not engraved deep enough. I will post pictures when I get a manicure I love. Until then here is a favorite recent manicure I did

The Fun - I have been enjoying my weekly dates with a wonderful Lady and her utterly adorable son. I am pretty sure my nail polish obsession makes her eyes roll but that is fine by me, I won't have to share!

The shopping - CVS has an amazing sale through 7/25 on all Revlon products. You can get 3$ in CVS bucks for each item you purchase and all of their nail polishes are on sale for 4.99. That means you can get their amazing colorstay base and top coats for 1.99$ each after all discounts applied. I am going to hit CVS up as well as Sally Beauty for the new China Glaze Luster Chrome set. The China Glaze is limited addition so pic up one of these amazing colors before they are gone.

The BZZ - I am eagerly awaiting my Unreal Candy from BzzAgent. I cannot wait to try something that is not $$$$ and does not have all those nasty chemicals in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment