Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sally Beauty Haul

I to my local Sally beauty yesterday looking for the new China Glaze Bohemian luster polishes. Even though they did not have the color I was looking for (Want My Bawdy) I found two lovely colors in the clearance bin which just happened to be be 50% off of the red sticker price.  I got a really pretty metallic dark bronze by Orly called "Buried Alive" and a shiny copper by China Glaze called Harvest Moon. I also picked up (the full price) FingerPaints shiny purple "Plum Startled" which is from their Fall line. 











From left to right Plum Started, Buried Alive and Harvest Moon


All three colors are beautiful but my favorite is Plum Startled which comes out as a shiny purple with lots of metallic flake. 
I am hoping to find Want My Bawdy at a different Sally location on Sunday.  I am utterly in love with the current trend of deep, lustrous duo-chrome colors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment