Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome and come on in......

Welcome to the world of a nail polish addict, a make up junkie and a total label whore. After a lot of time, thought and badgering from friends I have decided to share my nail art, my weird makeup tips and let the whole world take a peak at my insane life. 


About me - I am 29.2 and live on my own 22 acre slice of heaven. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats and spend most of my time working outside or pursuing some artistic endeavor. I love color and playing with texture and creating something new and unusual. Flowers are a huge inspiration and are a main theme in a lot of the work I do.


Currently I get a handful of special boxes with free (or small $) and will spend a bit of time each month reviewing and showing what I got. Heck, one day I may even be brave enough to do all this on video but don't hold your breath, I am highly un-photogenic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment